Help and Support
Need help with your mailbox? We’re here to help.
Mailbox, Locations, Postal Address, Etc.
- What locations do you have available? What is the location address?
- What does my mailbox address look like?
- Can I use Los Angeles for my address instead of Walnut?
- Is your location address a PO Box address?
- Do you have other locations? Do you plan to open one in xxxx city?
- Can I forward only certain mail? I don’t want to forward all my mail to you.
- I am using the address as my domain registrant address in the WHOIS record. Will I get a bunch of junk mail because of this?
- Can I update or remove recipients from my mailbox?
- What is considered a recipient? Do I need to register every name I receive mail for? What if I don’t?
- Everything you need to know about recipients! (Information article)
- When I update my mailing address on Bank of America’s site, it says that my mailbox address is invalid, removing my mailbox number from the mailing address. How do I get them to use my mailbox number in the address?
- I can’t log into my account, can you help me access it?
- How to file Change of Address with USPS (Howto/Tutorial)
Plans and Subscriptions, Promotions, Upgrading, Etc
Mail Receiving, Request Processing, Scanning
- Do you receive mail and letters from FedEx, UPS and other couriers?
- What’s the processing time for new mail, scan requests, and forwarding requests?
- Mail envelope and page scanning quality (Knowledge Base)
- I have a bundle of mail coming my way, how is it handled?
- I received Certified Mail that I don’t want, can it be returned?
- What happens when mail is trashed? Is it shredded? Etc.
- I’m expecting mail to come in soon, but I don’t see any. What’s going on?
- Can you scan both front and back side of my debit/credit/gift card?
- Does junk mail count towards my free mail quota? How can this be prevented?
- Do you scan magazines, books, periodicals, brochures, etc?
- How come the back side of my checks are not scanned?
- How to Submit a Scanning Request (Howto/Tutorial)
- How to Create a Special Handling Request (Howto/Tutorial)
Shipping and Delivery, Package Forwarding, USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Etc.
- Do you receive packages from FedEx and UPS and other couriers?
- What shipping options are available? Do you ship via FedEx or UPS or other couriers?
- How do I submit a special handling request?
- Can I send you documents so you can mail it for me?
- Is tracking number or delivery confirmation available for shipments?
- I’m going to be in the area, can I pick up my mail?
- I’m having trouble creating a shipment under Internet Explorer? I’m not able to select the country when creating a new shipping address.
- What if I’m the recipient of a damaged international shipment?
- How do I file a claim for an international shipment?
- Do you open and remove the original boxes when forwarding packages? What if I want everything shipped to me unopened?
- It’s been xx days and I have not received the shipment you sent! Can you find out the status of the shipment?
- It’s been xx days since my mail was shipped out using USPS Priority Mail International. Can you check the status for me?
- I still haven’t received my shipment. Can I get my money back for a shipment that did not arrive?
- I have an account with a courier where I can get discounts, can I use it to mail stuff out from you guys?
- Guide to Creating a Shipping Request (Howto/Tutorial)
Check Deposit Service (CDS)
California Registered Agent Service
- What is a Corporation/LLC/LP Registered Agent and why do I need one? (Knowledge Base)
- How to use us as your Registered Agent (Instructions)
USPS Form 1583
- What is Form 1583? Why do I need to file one?
- I entered the wrong information for Form 1583 during the sign up process. How can I fix or change this?
- Can I file only one form for me, my spouse, and/or my children?
- Do I need to notarize the form? Can I use an non-US notary?
- How long does it take to process and activate my mailbox after I send you my form?
- When I send you the Form 1583, will this also forward all my mail to your mailbox?
- Where do I send the notarized Form 1583 and the 2 IDs to?
- I thought I submitted my information already! Why was I required to send more documentation; why is my account suspended now?!
- How to Complete USPS Form 1583 in 5 Minutes (Howto/Tutorial)
- Download blank USPS Form 1583 (Direct Download Link)
Billing, Credit Recharges, Refunds, Cancellations, Etc.
- How does my subscription get billed? What is my account credit balance used for?
- How does automatic recharge work?
- I keep getting an error written in a foreign language when I try to manually add credits, Can you help?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do I cancel my account?
- What happens to my physical mail left in your facility after I cancel my account?
- What happens to my mail if I close my account, or if my account is suspended?
- Can I put my account on hold, I only use your service while I travel?
- My account is suspended. Can I reactivate it?