Cookies, Web Beacons, and Your Privacy
- Allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
- Provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- Promote and enforce trust and safety.
- Measure promotional effectiveness.
- Analyze our web page flow.
Cookies on Virtual Post Solutions discussion forums use session cookies to facilitate conversation threads and overall service functions.
Your choices about cookies – We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website, and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session. Learn how to set your browser to accept cookies.
A web beacon is an electronic image placed in the web page code that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies. Web beacons are used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow.
How Virtual Post Solutions protects your privacy with third parties
- Virtual Post Solutions may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements with Virtual Post Solutions and other legal restrictions. Virtual Post Solutions does not permit any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our websites.
- Virtual Post Solutions does not permit third-party content on Virtual Post Solutions to include cookies or web beacons, although this may still happen from time to time. If you believe a listing may be collecting personal information or using cookies, please report it to us.