- When you register or enter information on our Site, we collect your personal information.
- We may combine the information you provide with information from other companies and Virtual Post Solutions entities.
- We use the information to provide the requested services.
- We use the information to personalize the Site for you, to communicate with you, and to offer you special promotions from us.
- We use the information to help enforce our user agreement, to prevent fraud, and to keep the Site safer than before.
- We use the information as required to satisfy US government regulations as set forth by United States Postal Service.
- We disclose your information to facilitate your transactions on the Site.
- We occasionally provide information to other companies who work on our behalf to help provide our services.
- We share limited information with law enforcement and others to help keep the Site safe.
- To choose how we communicate with you, go to your notification preferences settings in My Account.
- To access, review, and change your personal information, go to your account page in My Account.
You may contact us by emailing or writing to us. Go to our contact us page for more information.
Last Updated March 16, 2010.