We’re excited to announce that you can now deposit checks received in your online postal mailbox without having to deposit them yourself. Virtual Post Mail Check Deposit Service (CDS) will do all the legwork for you and help save you time, money, and gas.
How Check Deposit Service Works
The Check Deposit Service is a simple and convenient way to deposit checks you receive in your Virtual Post Mailbox. Checks are deposited using your bank’s mail-in deposit service. Here’s a quick overview of the process:
- You receive new mail, have it opened and scanned, and discover that there’s a check inside.
- You submit a check deposit request to us over email.
- Your deposit is mailed out within 24 hours.
- Your bank receives and processes your deposit.
- You get the money in your bank account.
The entire process usually takes less than 1 week.
Deposit to Any Bank
You can deposit to any US bank that offers mail-in deposit service. This includes traditional banks, online banks with no physical retail locations, and even brokerage firms. Virtual Post Mail supports the top five national banks in the US – Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, HSBC, and Wells Fargo.
Using Check Deposit Service
To use the service:
- You must have a Virtual Post Mailbox in good standing.
- The mail containing the check must be opened and scanned first.
- Your bank must support mail-in deposit.
- The name on the check must match the name of the bank account.
- Follow our instruction article to submit a check deposit request.
Be Truly Free
With the new Check Deposit Service, you can now truly live and work remotely. There’s no need to get your family or friends to open your mail and deposit your checks for you. Save them the hassle and save yourself time. Virtual Post Mail will help you realize a truly free lifestyle without chains.