VirtualPostMail (VPM) seeks to simplify the life and work of running your remote business by taking care of all your business needs relating to mail, including packages, plus more. VPM makes your mail available online so you can decide at your own convenience whether to have the mail content scanned, forwarded, or shredded with a click of the button. It is that easy!
By outsourcing to VPM, your time will be freed up for billable activities, you’ll have a streamlined digital document solution, and time will save time so you can focus on what matters in your business. Keep reading to learn about all the benefits you’ll get with a virtual mailbox and things you didn’t know you could do with your virtual mailbox.
1. Real Business Street Address
Each of VPM’s locations is a commercial office owned by VPM with a real business street address. PO Boxes or the UPS Store or some virtual office or coworking space are not used. This is useful for online or home-based businesses that do not have a physical presence, which is needed for an LLC or corporation.
The advantages of VPM’s permanent business addresses are the following:
- The addresses can receive all types of mail and packages from all couriers such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx. A PO Box can accept mail shipped through only USPS.
- VPM’s locations provide a commercial business address that is private and secure. Many small businesses use their home address for business correspondence sacrificing privacy.
- With VPM, you get a real commercial business address that will assure anonymity. That is, if you are operating from your personal residence, your address would not be made public.
2. Ultimate Security and Privacy
Unlike other providers, mail is delivered straight from a courier to VPM’s operation center, eliminating any middleman in the process that may increase the risk of loss, damage, or theft. Each mail piece is then tagged and stored in each of VPM’s secure locations with 24/7 surveillance.
Every touchpoint is audited and recorded and all trashed mail is shredded, without extra charge, to protect any sensitive information. All your online data is encrypted with a 256-bit encryption level to get the highest level of security.
VPM does not share your personal information with third parties, and VPM customer data hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) is secure and HIPPA compliant. It will also sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
Plus, all VPM web applications are encrypted over a secure connection, which cannot be viewed by a third party and is the same level of encryption used by banks and financial institutions.
3. Same-Day Processing
At VPM, all new incoming mail that is received before 3:00 PM is processed and available the same day. All other mail scanning requests are processed within one business day.
Each mail piece is processed at the location for the fastest turnaround time. Your mail is available to you the same day it is received because VPM doesn’t forward it to a central processing facility, which can take up to an extra week to have your new mail show up in your virtual mailbox.
VPM also stores and processes all of your mail and packages in the location you signed up for. As long as you pick a location where most of your business traffic is concentrated, this will offer a number of advantages in terms of cost.
Receive and ship mail and packages without paying extra fees to forward them to a central processing center.
If you are within the same region as one of VPM’s locations, you will also save on shipping costs since it’s cheaper to ship from the east coast to the east coast, for example, than to ship from the west coast to the east coast.
4. Check Deposit Services
You can deposit checks you receive to your bank from anywhere. With over $445 million dollars in check amounts processed, you can rest easy knowing that VPM knows how to take great care of depositing your money.
VPM’s check deposit service offers the following benefits:
- Convenience - Deposit any checks received in your account without having to go to the bank. You can select to auto-deposit your checks, in which case VPM deposits all checks received for you on a weekly basis (the frequency can be of your choosing, i.e. bi-weekly, semi-monthly, etc).
- Easy - Use your existing bank account to begin receiving money. There is no need to go through any approval or application process.
- Fast - Your check deposit request is processed within one business day. Your deposit will be available in your account in about a week. This can be expedited by upgrading the shipping method.
- Cost-Effective - No extra fees, pay for the deposits you make. Save even more by depositing multiple checks together.
- Accept International Payments - Receive and deposit checks from your customers overseas in any currency if you are operating internationally.
- Global Deposits - VPM lets you receive and deposit checks as long as you have a US bank account, even if you are in another country.
5. Free Registered Agent Services
VPM is the only virtual mailbox service that offers registered agent services at all locations.
This registered agent service satisfies the state requirement for any corporation or LLC to designate a registered agent for accepting legal documents and processing. That way you can rest at ease knowing that your business will stay in compliance with any new periodic filings, as failure to comply can have adverse consequences, such as fines, and possible loss of good standing as a business, or worse, face dissolution of your business.
Unlike traditional registered agents, you won't need to wait for served documents to be shipped to you. VPM offers same-day access to all served legal documents, leading to more time for you to review and respond to them.
At VPM, registered agent services are offered to you at no charge, which is a huge saving for your business. There is no limit to the number of businesses you can register under a single account.
6. Save Time With Mail & Document Scanning
VPM digitizes all of your business mail, saving time on tedious tasks and helping streamline your document workflow. All mail scans are processed and reviewed for consistent quality. Advanced commercial high-resolution scanners are used to deliver scans in PDF with full-text search enabled. That means faster delivery of your scans to meet promised turnaround times to you, higher quality in scans, and the ability to search, sort, and manage your physical mail just like email.
With VPM, you will have the following time-saving advantages:
- Digitize all of your incoming business mail for ease of record-keeping and hassle-free paperless filing
- Save time scanning documents
- Skip the hassle of opening and sorting mail
- Eliminate junk mail
- Offers complete document storage and paperless office solution
- Have all of your mail documents accessible online
- Unlimited digital mail archiving
- Downloadable digital copies in PDF format
7. Manage Mail Anywhere
Access your mail from anywhere in the world with just a browser and an Internet connection. You can view your mail on any device, anytime. There is no extra software needed to download or install.
Plus, stay on top of important and time-sensitive items with email notifications for all mail received, preview it, and then decide what to do with it such as have it forwarded, trashed, or archived.
8. Best Customer Support
Guided by company values, VPM’s stellar customer support team is devoted to helping you address any kind of issues and/or concerns with the highest efficiency. VPM’s customer support team boasts a number of “best-in-industry” records.
- The best-in-industry support team with a 98% customer happiness score
- The best-in-industry average 1st response time of 1 hour 56 minutes
- The best-in-industry average 1st response resolution rate of 75
VPM is your one-stop shop that can take care of all of your business needs relating to handling mail, packages, and check deposits.
It is the only virtual mailbox service to offer a registered agent service at no charge. You will get a prestigious business address that you can use for public records, providing the ultimate privacy and security of personal information. Get your mail the same day and manage mail anywhere, anytime. Not to mention the stellar customer support team is unparalleled in this industry.
Overall, VPM will save time, money, and resources for your business. Get more than just a virtual mailbox by using VPM’s other services to help outsource your mailing needs for a paperless and automated mail solution.